BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 6, 2012

Charlie Brown cafe

woohoo!
My blog really have dust ad,==
Guess what?yesterday i with my friends-Ai Shan Tay we went to 
Charlie Brown Cafe at Suria KLCC.
specially thank you her,accompany me to success my dream..T.T touch
We go there is by lrt station,im really enjoy in kelana jaya line lrt,
because is very comfortable..><*have aircond anywhere*
when we reach there..i promise myself cant buy any stuff anymore...but...
i broke my promise..lol
i bought 1 t-shirt and 1 to my dear in UNIQLO.
when we reach this restaurant...my first impression is the decoration of this restaurant is wonderful.
and the staff serve friendly But must remind that,it is self order service,must go to counter and order.^.^
picture....session ❤



 
                                                          im sitting in this school bus ^^

meow with snoopy=)

my good fren =)*sorry i tou pai de*

0 comments: