BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 16, 2010

cannot handle

Just went back home,and call ad my bf..he sick le,her voice change like tired,i real worry bout him..i dunno wat shud i do..i just noe to call him and wait he call me tell me how was that..sudden remember what my bf prophecy before he call me no need learn drive car coz he say he will fetch me go anywhere(when i study he will fetch me,when i wan meet my babes he will fetch me)=p xing fu rite?haha~but that time i bu ting ta hua==den i go learn drive.....
finally till now i also nt yet get my lesen..coz i failed my drive test for the 1st time,n i so scare that feeling when face drive test,,so i gv up le.2nd prophecy my bf hope me dun study after secondary school,want me guai guai stay at home be xiu lai lai,but i ignore wat he say again..
finally now.....i also goin gv up my course..haiiz..bt im i so happy my bf very understand me..
what he told me before also will bcum true..now i real facing de most terrible problems to myself..
i real hate myslf to easy gvup...now i really hope i can hide all the problems..dun wan some 1 to kacau me,dun wan some1 teach me what shud i do,dun wan huelse consult me....i just wan support,,would u all will support me?...
besides that i was glad coz i noe alot frenz at my college and they so sayang me and care me..they are=shan shan(the gal same lazy wth me),jia jia(always laugh de)laura(korea gal),my wife(jack),steven(most funny person)joe(getting lengzai day by day)erm...n others lah too much dunno how to write all,i cant forget all the day we eat we gossip we laugh and play 2gether..most i never regret is

2 comments:

Jas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jas said...

me!me! i'll support u for whatever decision that u have made,but stil i hope u wil do the best decision ok :) good luck!