BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Best friend and me

My best friend her name is w.x~we know each other have 6 years ago,
we share secret to each other,we care each other and always worry about each other~
I always support her same like she always support me=)
when we hang out..><we will unpurposely hold hand haha..
and we call each other baby~so when gai gai-ing alot ppl will think we are lessbian~
coz we too close like couple wakaka><..besides that alot ppl or stranger also like ask us
"how u 2 noe each other de?""y u 2 so close de,u 2 have argue before"
1st ans erm...4get le,and 2nd ans is "have"before i dint like her,coz i always listen others friends gossip bout her..but start this moment,for hu wanna try and gossip bout her"wo bu hui fang guo ni men"i dun wan her get bully..=(
nov13 location=ts and sgwang
baobei xuan get salary treat me eat



my baobei xuan pay money oo><and this is her meal
my1 no pictra coz too hungry destroy that food pictra le
after that our photo section=)

nov14 pavilion and timesquare
baobei xuan accompany me go interview..that time i really feel sorry let her bored..=(
but she no angry me oo><and we go ts..
that s2p umobile staff(org melayu)
really make me mad
dialogue for me and that staff
me=excuse me,i wan terminate this umobile net.
staff=what!u wan terminate it?why?
me=erm..coz my area is less line just work few kb oni,really its too slow.
staff=fine,u terminate is u rugi,too sad(wat u wanna mean damn)
freaking dulan that time..
so i choose eat to release my dulan feel=) we eat express soup~
like it!like eat!
i swear next time i will come again~
i love my best friend and apperciate u forever!
forever jimui ya~muax
PS:(for few photo of 鲜定味 is copy from google de)

1 comments:

Jacksiow said...

the staff really dulan =.=
terus complian he ****