BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 22, 2010

Recently

Exam coming soon,who knows what is my feel...just 2"S" that is stress and scare..
but i promise my beloved my parents and my friends i wont easy to give up..and i hope i can did it..
thats is my darling boubui food~to reminded me dont lazy><
besides that....today i totally understand that most painful feel is really not only words can translate that..
that pain..that hurt..i try to deleted and forget but...its really hard...my tears keep fall down..when u say that words to me..i know that you are not purposely i know that u also hurt wan u say to me...all i know..but what should i do?just ignore..or hide....i love you...really love u...why all sucks problems will appear to our relation..im really start to afraid and worry izit im really suit u to be ur beloved forever..my bad temper..my stupid attitude always let u face alot trouble..i hope u really nothing..really not hate me...and i ad try my best did u feel it?did u understand how much i love u...how much i care u more than myself.....
Suddenly my mind show me this lyrics
"cause im not your princess,this ain't fairy tail"
i hope all thing will pass it asap..
i wanna back our old memories wanna back ur smile wanna back u all....
will it come back?will it be by myside forever...im waiting u...waiting u..say u will love me forever and ever~
THE END


(u like me like tis hug u)

0 comments: