BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 6, 2010

Most long post for me

Hello,my all FIC dearest friends this post will description u all~
july Xday we know each others in college,the 1st impression i give u all is
"cute,abit lala,lanc,cool,purposely accompany some1 study==wt..." haha,its really funny lah,i look differ now rite~
now impession talkative,kacau kacau,like bully ppl(especially jia jia coz i like her smile wakaka)
our gang i think have 7members ba><,if i no silap~
we have(shan shan,jia jia,laura,steven,jack,joe,and me)and others close with us de gang(jacq-sexy and nice gal,like her=p,cat-leng lui ya,too thin lah eat much lah if can haha like u hug me,karen-like ur look always=), joe yee-notty guy,share hitzs music with him and gabriel-always zat ppl,but i noe he nice als)
1st impression to SHAN SHAN -erm,diam diam de,gt bit cool cool,and a casual girl~
Now,3838 with me,same lazy with me,we always have same mind,and she most sayang me i really like her so much,although sometimes u dint join us,but in my heart u ad become my best friend ya haha~
1st impression to JIAJIA-cheerful gal,good in study haha,like professinal or full A in exam.
Now,very heartache when see her always stressful,i like keng sam xi with her,she look like can keep secret,very hardworking for study, and always laugh haha~
1st impression to LAURA-q gal,friendly and rich
Now,creativity and i noe she n jia jia like sing k,she will very easy high in k room wahaha.
1st impression to STEVEN-erm,not cold,friendly,and intelligent guy.
Now,always like make joke give ppl laugh,a straightforward guy,good in keep secret,but sometimes so scary coz will moody without reason and will lost==,but i noe that he sayang me and always protect me,thank you~
1st impression to JACK-wow,most special guy in my class,cawaii
Now,too nice,a good person keep help ppl hu need helped,teach me alot thing such as,cross road,use touch n go n alot lah,sayang me,always chat sam xi and v share alot secret 2gether kekeke and he is my wife><

1st impression to JOE nick name i call joe joe-normal guy look like got abit notty coz,playing card in class
Now,i most xing shan de ppl,always will say funny words,nice nice nice guy,leng zai and have big market haha~
now showing the moment we 2gether^^

jack n joe presentation(smart ya)^^v 

joe joe birthday cake^^

shan shan birthday donut=cake=p

we chat 2gether
study 2gether

play 2gether(jack bully steven)=x
we eat 2gether

they study i take photo==guess hu r that emotion?

my boi like tisO.O

So i hope our gang can always stick 2gether,and wunt 4get each other ya,exam must +U+U,u all are the smart always,i love and apperciate u all,thx u all to inclusive me,sayang me,protect me,and teach me alot.
i love u all^^

3 comments:

Jas said...

haha dear,i love tis post so much!i love all the descriptions u give us...n joe look so 帅 in that presentation photo..look so 认真, den jack look cute haha...tt emotion so obvious is me lo,studying account tt time..haha..i really love tis post lah.. n i love you all too...

laura_dumbdumb said...

i aint rich like wad u guys think or expect.......n gang always.....

Jacquelyn babe said...

wei!!! apa hal say me sexy!!!! dear~~~~ u notti..hhahahhahahaha.....nice blog! wink wink