BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 26, 2010

The 1st day we leaved

The 1st day we leaving each other,my heart just a complicated n heartache feel...
yesterday,finally cant comtrol myself,i tried to call u,u have ans me and u tell me u at outside,and will call me back.when u call me..our voice same like very serious..i asked u"u noe y im call u"u guess..all correct,u really understand me,just i dint understand u..seriously i very miss u..miss u deeply..when u calll me takecare myself,+u+U to my study,keep healthy and everything my tears start fall....1st time we chatting u say words more than me...if..if before u can same like yesterday.i think this wont happening between our relation..i noe u love me..like u also noe i loving u....but can i forget all wat u did?i cant give answer myself..when we say goodbye..my heart really cant breath,like stop a moment..2 years+relation i really can treat it nth?i really can leave u,forget u as i can?
actually i really dunno,i just let time help me choose...which i wanted...n thx u,dec31 still accompany me celebrate my birthday and i also dunno izit this is the last birthday we past..just let time...time can help us..choose what we wanted..TOH HOW LEY please dun hide cry anymore,pleasa eat more u too skinny please dun late late sleep not good for health,please +U in ur future,i noe u can u must can be a successful "man"although im not with u..but i will always love u...i love u.
p.s=now i just notice we less take photo our photo..really few only,but our memories its many..

0 comments: