BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Birthday celebration ep1

DEC29

Today is my birthday celebration ep1
Character=me,baobei xuan,wai teng bi,meiling bi and vivian dear~
all also leng lui in my heart=)
Besides that,thx my dearest brother to fetch me n baobei xuan out
when on the way,i receive some1 mssg..sudden make my heart stop breathing..its really painful..
in the mssg he say he let me go..he say he wan break..mean he goin leave me..
i keep control my tears..keep be strong as i can..coz i dun wan my brothers n dears worry me..
but...at last i failed..when i read his note..my tears..really fall...likes rain..
i cry infront my babe..when celebration..
i cry..coz..i feel im so sucks..im so useless..
all i think its really just my imagine..i think everything will be ok
i think i can stand when face u..
anyway my mood really spoiled coz of that problems..
luckily my babes be by my side,she try to consult me,she take tissue give me..
hugging me..sayang my head..that times i really feel have u all is my happiness..
thx u all babes^^
(photo session)

after cry my eyes...

==..

baobei xuan n vivian dear=)

dear look mature than me=(

chiak^^

babe help me cut cake><

waiteng bi,meiling bi n vivian dear buy for me^^
thx ya muax

erm...><babe hair too long

aherm hu snap de==

meiling bi n me^^

my temporary present^^

wee muax~
sorry,i just cin cai upload still moody~

0 comments: