BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Birthday celebration ep2^^

DEC30
wee,celebration ep 2 went to lrt at 11am++,aherm u late than me argh..
but i forgive u geh,because u did ur promise..
hehe
when we are gai gai-ing same like last time..alot of eyes keep stalk us==
erm..actually i hope to ask..izit we look weird ler..
we having our breakfast at starbuck^^
aherm~
same beverage(papermint mocha)

after that we enjoy the movie“ MY EX HAUNTED LOVER”queit scary de scary movie

IN CINEMA..
thx ur hand keep block my eyes to watch some geli or scary part..^^
thx u allow me watch this movie~
thx ur big hug..thx ur big hand
AFTER THAT..TIME SQUARE
eat lunch at sweet chat
i did some regret things...let u eat curry==when ur sick not yet recover~
ishh..i hate myself..why not dare eat curry..if i dare..maybe i will force myself to eat all..
wunt let u touch that stupid curry argh!!!
PRESENT SECTION
bought a pair of key chain><
dunno why we will shy when we are choosing~haha qq us
at last back home lu><
wah..try alot attitude..thats really not look like normal me..but i apperciate ya..
thats feel look like our heart its belong to each other....sweet..stick..
PS=sorry,to i hide hide n hide==..seriously love wat u did..thx ur apperciate and care..
secret forever^^
AT NITE
celebrate again with my family^^
my dearest brother..buy me 1 expenssive cake==can u believe that half kg of cake Rm50+
actually this is my 1st time celebrate my birthday with my family..anyway thx also lah
short story
My mum n dad..ad leave me n my brother when i just 4years old,my brother 12years old..
they need work at Amerika..so my brother amd i live at aunt home at ipoh..let aunt takecare both of us..
normally relation between my brother and i are nice and close..
we past alot matter together..
i remember that my brother very mad me when i still small..
he hate me always cry..he hate me always dun wan eat.and i very easy to get sick..
actually,i noe my brother is most care about me in this world..he worry about me..he scare i get bully..
and he always protect me..in his heart i look like a princess..
when eat steak,he will help me cut my chop make me easy eat..
when i period..he will cook a ginger soup to me..
when i cry..he will be the 1st notice me,and chat with me,try consult me
when im goin "pk"he will gave money to me
when i hang out with my friends..he also deal to fetch me n my friends out and back..
can i noe some1 brothers will like this?i think its no 1
only me..only me have a only brothers to treat me good..
gor i love u so much^^i will only listen to u
my 2nd birthday cake^^
THx all^^

0 comments: