BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Failure

MY2011 new hairstyle
actually have abit xbiasa..but i think its ok lah
i will try my best to accept it~
 



2011
finally i really be troublemaker..
1st not good in study..keep lazy and da gei..da gei and da gei
2nd did something wrong
and 3rd i failed my car test for twice times
have any1 knows what that feel?have some1 knows what that failure feel?u all just will blame me,scold me say i  dint did well?how u know i dont have?i ad try my best u know ma??(C.C.L)
you know that?you're my mom..i try to respect u~do what u want me to be
but did u even try to understand my feeling?can stop blame me say im rubbish?im useless?
you make me hide at my room not dare to face you..izit our relation forever also wont change?
from form2 you back from America..u cant accept me same like i cant accept you..
but did you feel i try to change myself?but why you dont....never..change..
what can i do is hide at my room cry..express my feel in my room,
because this is my only1 private and safe place for me
maybe for others people will take it dosent matter but i really care~really care i cant be the best daughter for you....besides i also not dare go face my dad..even i know he wont scold me..but i know he sure will dissappointed to me..
TO:mom
i totally hurt coz of you..i know that you never proud have me..even others aunt uncle praissing me you also no reaction at all..but..please try to respect me..i 19 years old ad..please believe me..please try to know who i am..
(im not showing my drawing skill,i just express my feel,please dont mind)

1 comments:

RF3WORLD KEPONG said...

加油!!。。。^^